Monday, July 2, 2012

Endaro mahanubavulu andariki vandanamu

Dear Friends,Rasikas and Musicians,
                                                         I take great pleasure in welcoming you  to my blog!! I would like to introduce myself as a humble Vidhyarti of this greatest art form. I truly feel fortunate and blessed to be a practitioner of this art form. This blog is dedicated to South Indian classical music and I would like to share with you  my articles related to Classical music and dance! 

My hearty thanks are due in large measure to all my gurus,benefactors,well wishers,connoisseurs and friends who have been giving their unstinted and uninterrupted inspiration,facilitating me to start this blog.

Having experienced the sheer joy of the music of my revered gurus and various musicians prior to my generation and the current generation. I can do no better than echo the words of Thyagaraja( Endaro mahanubavulu andariki vandanamu)( Countless are great ones and my saluations to all)

If you have any comments/Feedbacks/Thoughts Kindly post your reviews on this blog.
You can also contact me at jyotsna2304@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. congrats on starting a blog dedicated to music - kindly share posts asap - cant wait to read!

    ReplyDelete